Sunday, June 23, 2013

Update regarding Isochronic Tones

I'm no longer listening to isochronic tones or any other brainwave entrainment frequencies. I've lost the interest and I don't even know if it works or not, maybe because I don't have any specific illness. The only feedback I can give is the one about Dental problems, Dental infections. I did listen to that video every day for a month and it didn't have any effect. Read more here:
Toothache
Update on my toothache

This is my subjective experience, maybe others are being helped by the videos, so I'll leave all the uploads on YouTube, but I won't upload that many more videos.Unless I come across a frequency that seem to be interesting, the best ones are already uploaded.

I have disabled monetization since most of the videos/audio is created by FingerprintDIVA (Na'ven Goodkarma), actually all the audio is created by her. It was never my intent to make any money when I started to upload them anyway, and I haven't earned a cent from it. I'm not a business minded person and all the credits should go to Na'ven. I made a few videos, recorded in Second Life, but the audio is created by her, whitout the audio my videos would be useless.

The isochronic videos I made where I mixed the audio, if it doesn't sound good in your ears or feels good in your head/body, please don't listen to them. There are so many brainvawe entrainment videos on YouTube, I'm sure you can find something that suits you. We're all different, what sounds good in my ears, may not sound good in yours.